Dear Reader

The Emotional Journal is mostly a collection of fictional journal entries by the characters of Telly Serone. These entries may contain adult language, sexual innuendo, erotic themes, and downright sexual content. Therefore, this site is intended for adults age 18 and over.

You can simply scroll down the page to read entries to The Emotional Journal, starting with the most recent. You can find specific entries under "Recent Journal Entries" on the right side of the screen. Entries are also grouped by "label" just below "Recent Journal Entries." Be sure to leave a comment about The Emotional Journal. Various characters will post several entries. Catch a glimpse into their thoughts and lives, and follow them through new experiences.

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

addicted

romey.in.va

you've got me feening; I'm scheming to get your love
it's not too much, can't get enough
constantly please u; I read u,
your body talks, tellin me just what to do
and there's no one else I'd rather give my love to
I'm addicted to you and only you

-- romey.in.va


No comments: