Dear Reader

The Emotional Journal is mostly a collection of fictional journal entries by the characters of Telly Serone. These entries may contain adult language, sexual innuendo, erotic themes, and downright sexual content. Therefore, this site is intended for adults age 18 and over.

You can simply scroll down the page to read entries to The Emotional Journal, starting with the most recent. You can find specific entries under "Recent Journal Entries" on the right side of the screen. Entries are also grouped by "label" just below "Recent Journal Entries." Be sure to leave a comment about The Emotional Journal. Various characters will post several entries. Catch a glimpse into their thoughts and lives, and follow them through new experiences.

Friday, April 6, 2007

sometimes



sometimes you sound so damn cute
like the way you say my name
sometimes when you wear that gray sweatsuit
you set my loins aflame
sometimes you make me hard
just from the way you're laying
sometimes i wanna fukk you
just because of how your hips are swaying

sometimes just seeing you when i get home
makes my day ok
sometimes i'm so hot for you
i wanna get in it with no foreplay
sometimes you can make me horny
just by walking across the room
sometimes your sex is so damn good
it makes me cum too soon

sometimes i get erect at work
just from thinking of you
sometimes when you're on top you get in a zone
and i don't know what to do
sometimes i just have to thug you out
smacking your ass and pulling your hair
sometimes i sleep fine with no sex at all
just knowing that you are there


-- romey.in.va

3 comments:

SistaSocialite said...

WOW... kuddos 2 u!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, um time to go change the panties- got me wet over here. Hope my man feels like that about me!!!! ♥

Ms.Honey said...

WOW...I hope I do that to someone LOL